Port Wings News Network:
All India Association of Industries (AIAI) signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the PTAK Warsaw Polandto promote mutual co-operation understanding and to promote bilateral trade between Republic of India and Republic of Poland.
The MoU was signed by All India Association of Industries (AIAI) between Mr. Vijay Kalantri, President and Tomasz Szyputa, President and CEO, PTAK Warsaw Expo, Poland.
The highlights of the MoU are:
- a) To promote trade and investment relation between India and Poland and to constantly endeavour to improve co-operation between the two Organization
- b) To assist in the organization of trade and market research missions, conferences, symposia and other methods of trade promotional activity in each other’s country.
- c) To organize B2B meetings, seminars, conferences, exhibitions trade fairs and other promotional activities to further business relations between the two countries.
- d) To create and maintain a continuing exchange of information about economic developments and other matters affecting the business interests of their members.
- e) To promote visit of officials of both Organisations from time to time with a view to foster co-operation for improved business relations and rendering of better services to their respecting members.
Trade between Poland and India has crossed over US$ 3 bn. by starting LOT Airlines which will grow further.
MoU signed was blessed by Mr. Marcin Przydacz, State Minister of Foreign Affairs, Government of Republic of Poland, Mr. Adrian Malinowski, Director Department for International Trade, Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology, Mr. Jakub Gloaczewski, Advisor to Prime Minister, Government of Republic of Poland, Mr. RafatMilczarski, CEO, LOT Airlines and H.E. Mr. Adam Burakowski, Ambassador of Republic of Poland in New Delhi was also present on this occasion.